Pistol Level 3 - Shooting with the use of barriers, shooting from a vehicle
Course description and objectives
During this course will participants be informed and on high level prepared for tactical and safe handling of a pistol in defensive situations in order to acquire combat and mental superiority.
Acquired tactical skills, safety as well as accuracy and speed in defensive situations are achieved during this course through wide scale of gun shooting drills.
Priority and the main objective of this course is to acquaint participants with techniques and combat tactics of barrier shooting as well as to acquaint them with differences between defensive and offensive situations.
- Immediate reaction
- Situation evaluation
- Technical and tactical specification of barriers
- Different positions target shooting with the use of barriers
- Shooting and movement with the use of barriers
- Multiple target shooting with the use of barriers
- Shooting from a vehicle
- Shooting check and evaluation/ area check
Content of course
- Notebook and writing tools
- Seasonal clothing
- Waterproof clothing
- Ear protection (electronical headphones are preffered) and eye protection (shooting glasses)
- Knee pads (available for rent)
- Pistol (available for rent: 10.- Euro / day)
- Pistol Holster (available for rent)
- Magazine (3 pieces) and magazine holsters (available for rent)
- Number of ammo: 450 pcs. 9mm Luger (available for sale: 450 pcs. / 90.- Euro)
- Tactical gloves (suggested)