Long Distance Shooting Level 2 - Advanced
Course description and objectives
Participants are familiar with completing the course with ballistics technology accurate shooting at long distances, tactical estimates and determining distances, which after completion of the course will result in a high level of precision shooting at long distances (100 m - 500 m).
The course is a continuation course Shooting at long distances - Basic level.
- Division ballistics and ballistic tables of Part 2.
- Measurement and estimate the distance
- Technique principles and accurate shooting at long distances Part 2.
- Weaponry and Equipment
- Construction of weapons Part 2.
- Long distance shooting: (100 - 500 m)
Content of course
- Notebook, writing tools
- Ruler, calculator and protractor
- Seasonal clothing
- Waterproof clothing
- Ear protection (electronical headphones are preffered) and eye protection (shooting glasses) - (available for rent)
- Tactical / shooting gloves (recommended)
- Optical observation instruments (suggested)
- Sniper rifle (available for rent: 10 EUR/day)
- Number of ammo: 100 pcs. (available for sale: 120 EUR/100 pcs. cal. .308 Winchester)