Shooting training Level 1
Description and goals of course
Tactics and security in defense shooting.
Participants are familiar with high-level tactical and safe handling of a short ball weapon in defense situations. Tactical skills, safety, and accuracy and speed in defense situations are achieved through a wide range of drill shots during the course.
It starts from the ground up and progresses rapidly to dynamic shooting, up to multiple shooting. The aim of the course is to achieve professional handling, combat balance and the ratio between speed and accuracy of fire while maintaining a high level of safety.
Are you interested in this course but not open?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 1 day / 6 hours
Max. capacity: 12
Course is open for SBS and MP.
The course is for beginners.
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Learn about the weapons used in the course
- Security Check
- Material Location and Weapon Systems
- Position li>
- Ready Position
- Work Space
- Initial Response
- Targeting and plunging a target into the target
- Unplanned busting
- Scheduled / tactical bump
- Situation evaluation
- Multiple target shooting - from one direction
- Review and Evaluate Shooting
What to take with you
- Notepad and stationery
- Seasonal clothes
- Good belt
- Hearing protection (we prefer electronic headphones) and eye protection (with ballistic protection)
- Pistol and pistol holster (possibility to rent: 10, - Euro / day)
- Magazines (3 pcs.) and magazine cases (rentable)
- Number of cartridges: 200 pcs (possibility to buy: 40, - Euro / 200 pcs.)
- Gun Care & Cleaning Kit
- Tactical / shooting gloves (recommended)
- Open Mind