CQB - Tactical operations
Description and goals of course
Course participants are prepared for an extremely high level of work and combat in built-up confined spaces. The course provides the most realistic scenarios created by security professionals with years of experience in the industry.
The course also provides an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the different types of weapons and equipment needed to work in this risky business. The aim of the course is to understand the tactical principles of CQB, to master the activity of an individual element and a group in CQB, while maintaining a high level of security in shooting and control for themselves and their surroundings.
Are you interested in this course but not open?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 2 days / 12 hours
Max. capacity: 10
The course is open to civilian candidates and all armed forces.
The course is open only for course graduates: Tactical Shooting - Gun - Basic Level 2 and Tactical Shooting - Assault Rifle - Basic Level 2
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Individual and Team Material
- Team and Team Ranking
- Starting position
- Entering Space
- Occupancy of object
- Flashbangs li>
- Closed Space Tactics
- Communication li>
- CQB Shooting Principles
- CQB Shooting Program
What to take with you
- Notepad and stationery
- Tactical clothing / tactical vest, ballistic vest, helmet, protective mask, tactical gloves ...,
- Hearing protection and eye protection / tactical glasses (ballistic protection)
- Knee protection and elbow protection
- Gun pistol and holster (possibility to rent: 10.- Euro / 1 day)
- Assault Rifle (Possibility to Rent: 10.- Euro / 1 Day) with Tactical Strap
- Trays (3 pcs.) and Tray / Gun Cases (Possibility to Hire)
- Magazines (3 pcs.) and Magazine Cases / Assault Rifle (Lease Option)
- Number of rounds: 300 pcs. / pistol (purchase: 60.- Euro / 300 pcs.) 400 pcs. / assault rifle (option: 100.- Euro / 400 pcs.)
- Gun Care & Cleaning Kit
- Open Mind