Tactical and defensive shooting with rifle
The vz. 58 - Armorer
Description and goals of courseThe goal of this course is to familiarize participants practical training and theory of design, care, diagnosing faults and wear rifles vz. 58, as well as safety features and proper functioning of all parts of the weapon. One possible course is also fault diagnosis and party wear their own weapons by the army methodology and products.
Are you interested in this course but not open?
Leave us your email and you will be informed first when we open the course.
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 1 day / 6 hours
Max. capacity: 10
Course is available for civilians and all armed forces.
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Security control arms, a safety diagnosis weapons
- Type, designation and function of the main parts of the weapon vz. 58
- Principles (Cleaning - Lubrication - preservation)
- Disassembly and reassembly of the essential parts, explain procedures
- Diagnostics wear components and their effect on the function, reliability and safety
- Perform a complete separate compilation and diagnostics weapons
What to take with you
- Notebook and writing tools
- Assault rifle vz. 58 (available for rent: 0 EUR/day)
- Magazine (1 pcs)
- Gun cleaning kit