Long Distance Shooting Level 3 - Advanced
Course description and objectives
The course is aimed to deepen the shooting and theoretical knowledge in long distance shooting. The aim is to expand the angle of the shot, moving the target, shooting from different positions in built and open areas, choosing the right firing position and working in the team.
Vehicle shooting, dynamic shooting in crisis situations covering multiple goals.
The technique of shooting using vertical and horizontal corrections using the intended outline.
Specification of cold wound, causes and ways of its elimination. Shooting at fading targets.
- Tactical Part 1. 2-3 hrs
- Ballistics: outdoor and indoor
- Work at open fire, selection, engagement, material, goal search and priority determination
- Shooting at an angle
- Shooting on a moving target
- \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Cold morning\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" shooting
- Shooting positions
- Dynamics of shooting
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Long distance shooting: (100 - 500 m) / 150pcs
- Final examination in a form of a competition with tactical motive
Content of course
- Notebook, writing tools
- Ruler, calculator and protractor
- Seasonal clothing
- Waterproof clothing
- Ear protection (electronical headphones are preffered) and eye protection (shooting glasses) - (available for rent)
- Tactical / shooting gloves (recommended)
- Optical observation instruments (suggested)
- Sniper rifle (available for rent: 40 EUR/2 days)
- Number of ammo: 150 pcs. (available for sale: 285 EUR/150 pcs. cal. .308 W. LAPUA 167 Scenar)