Long Distance Shooting Level 3 - Advanced
Course description and objectives
Participants are familiar with completing the course with ballistics technology accurate shooting at long distances, tactical estimates and determining distances, which after completion of the course will result in a high level of precision shooting at long distances, as well as accurate shooting from awkward positions, and the shooting at an angle to the long-distance (100 m - 500 m).
The course is a continuation course Shooting at long distances Level 2 - Advanced.
- Tactical Part 1.
- Shooting positions
- Shooting at an angle
- Shooting an a moving target
- Long distance shooting: (100 - 500 m)
Content of course
- Notebook, writing tools
- Ruler, calculator and protractor
- Seasonal clothing
- Waterproof clothing
- Ear protection (electronical headphones are preffered) and eye protection (shooting glasses) - (available for rent)
- Tactical / shooting gloves (recommended)
- Optical observation instruments (suggested)
- Sniper rifle (available for rent: 10 EUR/day)
- Number of ammo: 150 pcs. (available for sale: 255 EUR/150 pcs. cal. .308 W. LAPUA 167 Scenar)