Tactical and defensive shooting courses with a gun
Level 6 - Defensive pistol
Description and goals of course
The first five minutes after using a firearm for defense can be as dangerous as the initial threat.
We will try to give you a theoretical lecture on what to do immediately after shooting at the scene of the incident, how to behave until the arrival of the police at the scene of the incident, how to communicate and cooperate properly and what to focus on in the initial minutes after using a firearm. Then we will move to the shooting range, where we will use various exercises and drills to combine the decision-making process, evaluation and shooting into one whole. We have prepared several exercises and drills, in which participants must actively use perception and decide which of the goals need to be hit and at the same time communicate verbally in a comprehensible way.
Are you interested in this course but not open?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 1 day / 6 hours
Max. capacity: 12
The course is open to civilians without a firearms license and all armed forces.
The course is only open to graduates of the course: Pistol Level 1 - Safety and tactics in defensive shooting
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Theoretical lecture on the consequences of the use of weapons - Classroom
- Repeat shoot
- Exercises and drills in connection with the individual\'s decision-making process
- Final 3D scenario
What to take with you
- Notepad and stationery
- Seasonal clothing
- Good belt
- Pistol and magazines (3pcs) (possibility to rent: 10, -EUR / day)
- Possibility to buy hot food at the shooting range worth 5,50-EUR (soup and main course)
- Number of rounds: 250 pcs (possibility of purchase: 50, - Euro / 250 pcs.)