Tactical and defensive shooting courses with a gun
Level 2 - Accuracy and efficiency
Description and goals of course
During this course will participants be informed and on high level prepared for tactical shooting with an attainment of combat accuracy and efficiency in defensive situations.
Acquired tactical skills, safety as well as accuracy and speed in defensive situations are achieved during this course through wide scale of pistol shooting drills. A large number of these drills is conducted in a form of real scenarios designed to create stress factors for course participants.
Objective of this course is an attainment of skilled handling in stress situations, combat balance as well as shooting speed and accuracy balance while keeping a combat efficiency in defensive situations.
*Súvisiace kurzyDefensive shooting - Concealed carrying
Level 3 - Barriers and vehicle
Pistol - Armorer
Pistol and Assault Rifle Level 1
CQB - Tactical Entries
CQB - Tactical operations
Drills Course - Pistol 1
Are you interested in this course but not open?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 1 day / 6 hours
Max. capacity: 12
Course is available for civilians and all armed forces.
Course is available only for paticipants of Pistol Level 1 - Safety and tactics in defensive shooting
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Immediate reaction
- Different positions target shooting
- Shooting and movement
- Speed reload
- Weapon mulfunctioning
- Tactical reload
- Situation evaluation
- Multiple targer shooting
- Shooting check and evaluation/ area check
What to take with you
- Notebook and writing tools
- Seasonal clothing
- Waterproof clothing
- Solid belt
- Ear protection (electronical headphones are preffered) and eye protection (shooting glasses) - (available for rent)
- Knee pads (available for rent)
- Pistol (available for rent: 10.- Euro / day)
- Pistol Holster (available for rent)
- Magazine (3 pieces) and magazine holsters (available for rent)
- Number of ammo: 300 pcs. 9mm Luger (available for sale: 300 pcs. / 60.- Euro)
- Tactical gloves (suggested)