Tactical and defensive shooting with rifle
Level 1 - Safety and tactics
Description and goals of course
During this course will participants be informed and on high level prepared for tactical and safe handling of carabine vz. 58 in defensive situations.
Acquired tactical skills, safety as well as accuracy and speed in defensive situations are achieved during this course through wide scale of carabine shooting drills. It starts with basics and progresses fast to dynamic shooting all the way to multiple target shooting.
Objective of this course is an attainment of skilled handling, combat balance as well as shooting speed and accuracy balance while keeping a high level safety.
Are you interested in this course but not open?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 1 day / 6 hours
Max. capacity: 12
Course is available for civilians and all armed forces.
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Familiarization with weapons used during the course
- Safety check
- Disassembling and reassemble of weapons
- Positioning of equipment and weapon systems
- Position/ shooting positions
- Ready position
- Immediate reaction
- Draw Weapon aiming on the target
- Combat focus
- Different positions target shooting
- Speed reload
- Weapon mulfunctioning
- Tactical reload
- Situation evaluation
- Multiple target shooting
- Shooting check and evaluation/ area check
What to take with you
- Notebook and writing tools
- Seasonal clothing
- Waterproof clothing
- Ear protection (electronical headphones are preffered) and eye protection (shooting glasses) - (available for rent)
- Knee pads (available for rent)
- Carabine vz. 58 (available for rent. 10.- Euro / day) with tactical strap (2-point-tactical strap is prefered)
- Magazine (3 pieces) and magazine holsters (available for rent)
- Number of ammo: 200 pcs. 7,62x39 (available for sale: 200 pcs.: 55 Euro)
- Tactical gloves (suggested)