Tactical and defensive shooting with rifle
Level 3 - Barriers and vehicle
Description and goals of course
During this course will participants be informed and on high level prepared for tactical and safe handling of carabine in defensive situations in order to acquire combat and mental superiority.
Acquired tactical skills, safety as well as accuracy and speed in defensive situations are achieved during this course through wide scale of carabine shooting drills.
Priority and the main objective of this course is to acquaint participants with techniques and combat tactics of barrier shooting as well as to acquaint them with differences between defensive and offensive situations.
*Súvisiace kurzyCQB - Tactical Entries
CQB - Tactical operations
AK-47 / AKM - Operator
AR15 / M4 - Operator
AR15 - Armorer
Drills Course - Assault Rifle vz. 58
Pistol and Assault Rifle Level 1
Pistol and Assault Rifle Level 2
Are you interested in this course but not open?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 2 days / 12 hours
Max. capacity: 12
Course is available for civilians and all armed forces.
Course is available only for paticipants of Assault Rifle Level 2 - Combat accuracy and efficiency
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Immediate reaction
- Situation evaluation
- Technical and tactical spesifics of barriers
- Different positions target shooting with the use of barriers
- Schooting and movement with the use of barriers
- Multiple target shooting with the use uf barriers
- Schooting from the vehicle
- Shooting at the vehicle
- Shooting check and evaluation/ area check
What to take with you
- Notebook and writing tools
- Seasonal clothing
- Waterproof clothing
- Ear protection (electronical headphones are preffered) and eye protection (shooting glasses)
- Knee pads (available for rent)
- SA vz. 58 (available for rent) with tactical strap (2-point-tactical strap is prefered)
- Magazine (4 pieces) and magazine holsters (available for rent)
- Number of bullets: 450 pcs. 7,62x39 (available for sale: 450 pcs.: 120 Eur)
- Tactical gloves (suggested)