Firearm license course
Description and goals of course
With the help of interpretation, discussion and practical demonstration we will introduce you to the issue of legal possession and use of firearms. The course is organized in cooperation with our partner, the civil association Legis Telum, o.z ..We will explain the ways and procedures for applying for a firearm license. All course participants receive a course confirmation after completing the course. The price of the course includes the rental of Glock-17 weapons and 10 pieces of ammunition. Course Schedule: 8:00 - 12:00. The theoretical part including 5-minute breaks after each hour. 12:00 - 12:40 hrs. lunch break (the course is without lunch, the possibility of using our kitchen or buying snacks at a nearby gas station). 12:40 - 16:00 Practical training with a weapon according to the focus of the test questions on the applicant\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s exam and sharp shooting from the pistol in the area of our shooting range by Kameňol (expected end of the course at 16:00). P>
|15.12.2019 - 15.12.2019||Banská 6301 - sídlo RDA, s.r.o., Nové Mesto nad Váhom||Available spots||45 EUR||Order for a course Invite friends|
Time and meeting area: 08:00, Banská 6301 - sídlo RDA, s.r.o., Nové Mesto nad Váhom
Course lenght : 1 day / 6 - 8 hours
Max. capacity: 18
The course is intended for the general public - all who are interested in acquiring firearms in accordance with the law of the Slovak Republic.
This course is intended for applicants for firearms licence.
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- The motivation to own a firearm and the basic principles of Act no. 190/2003 Coll.
- The issue of legal possession of a firearm in the sense of the legal order of the Slovak Republic
- Explanation of the use of firearms in the sense of the Criminal Code
- Types and types of firearms: Familiarize course participants with the technical aspects of firearms
- Basic handling of firearms - security and safety drill
- Practical handling of firearms - practical shooting in the shooting range - Čachtice
What to take with you
- Notepad and stationery
- Seasonal clothes
- Eye and hearing protection and 10pcs of guns and ammunition included
- Open Mind