Shotgun Level 1 - Safety and Tactics
Description and goals of course
Participants are familiar with the course and are prepared for tactical and safe handling of the shotgun in defense situations. Tactical skills, safety as well as accuracy and speed in defensive situations achieved during the course are achieved by a wide range of exercises and drills in shotgun shooting. It starts from the ground up and progresses rapidly to dynamic shooting.
The aim of the course is to achieve professional handling, combat balance and the ratio between speed and accuracy of fire while maintaining a high level of safety awareness.
Are you interested in this course but not open?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 1 day / 6 hours
Max. capacity: 12
The course is open to civilian candidates and all armed forces.
This course is for beginners.
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Getting to know the weapons used in the course
- Security Check
- Material Location and Weapon Systems
- Charging and Discharging, Security
- Position li>
- Ready Position
- Work Space
- Target response and target targeting
- Scheduled reloading / Tactical reloading
- Unplanned busting
- Situation evaluation
- Final 3D scenario
What to take with you
- Notepad and stationery
- Seasonal clothes
- Eye and ear protection, discard bag and knee protection (lendable)
- Possibility of buying a hot meal at the EUR 5 range (soup and second meal)
- Shotgun (10, - Euro / 1 day)
- Number of cartridges: 70 pcs. Bird / Small Shot (30, - Euro / 70 pcs) 10 pcs. Buck Shot (available for purchase: 10 Euro / 10 pieces)