Long Distance Shooting Level 1 - Basic
Course description and objectives
Participants are familiar with ballistics accurate shooting technique at long distances, tactical estimates and determining distances. The course objectives are a high level of combat accuracy and effectiveness of shooting at long distances.
Achieved tactical skills, safety and accuracy are achieved during the course, a wide variety of exercises and drill training in rifle shooting.
- Riflescopes and optical observation instruments
- Division ballistics and ballistic tables of Part 1.
- Technique principles and accurate shooting at long distances Part 1.
- Shooting and angular values (ZERO)
- Construction of weapons Part 1.
- Long distance shooting: (100 - 300 m)
Content of course
- Notebook, writing tools, ruler and calculator
- Seasonal clothing
- Waterproof clothing
- Ear protection (electronical headphones are preffered) and eye protection (shooting glasses) - (available for rent)
- Optical observation instruments (suggested)
- Sniper rifle (available for rent: 10 EUR/day)
- Number of ammo: 100 pcs. (available for sale: 170 EUR/100 pcs. cal. .308 W. LAPUA 167 Scenar)