Tactical and defensive shooting courses with a gun
Drills Course - Pistol - Non-standard positions and vehicle
Description and goals of course
Participants of the course build on the achieved shooting and technical skills from the courses: Tactical Gun Shooting - Using Barriers and Barrier Shooting - Advanced. The tactical skills, safety, and balance between the accuracy and speed of shooting in defense situations are attained during the course by a wide range of drill and drill exercises.
The bulk of the course is conducted by drill drill training under the supervision of instructors.
The aim of the course is to achieve a high level of shooting technique, which will ultimately determine the combat accuracy of the shooter, as well as achieve overall combat balance and the ratio between speed and accuracy of shooting, while maintaining combat efficiency in near and close range defense situations.
Are you interested in this course but not open?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 1 day / 8 hours
Max. capacity: 12
The course is open to civilian candidates and all armed forces.
The course is open only for course graduates: Pistol Level 3 - Barriers and Vehicle (Pistol - Barrier Use and Barrier Shooting - Advanced).
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Practicing and mastering the grip and draw technique of an initial response in non-standard positions in an individual element (2m-20m).
- Training and mastery of shooting techniques using barriers and covers in non-standard positions (2m -20m).
- Tactics and Techniques of Action after Shooting and Defense Situation - Technique and Way of Finding and Taking a Support Point - Hard Point.
- Individual shooting from a vehicle in standard and non-standard crisis situations.
- Individual shooting in standard and non-standard emergency situations near the vehicle.
What to take with you
- Notepad and stationery
- Seasonal clothes
- Knee Protection
- Hearing protection (we prefer electronic headphones) and eye protection (with ballistic protection)
- Pistol and cartridges (3pcs) (10 EUR / day)
- Gun case and magazine cases (lendable)
- Ammunition: 400 pcs 9mm Luger (80 EUR / 400 pcs.)