Drills Course - Long Distance Shooting, DAY/NIGHT
Course description and objectives
Shooting training under the supervision of an instructor aimed at refining and training the acquired drills and knowledge of long distance training courses 1 and 2. p>
Length of the course: 1 day / 6-8 hours, Max. number of participants: 10
Course is available for civilians and all armed forces.
Course is available only for paticipants of Long Distance Shooting Level 1.
- Increase your shooting skills li>
- Shooting at a distance of 100 to 500m li>
- Theoretical part 2-3 hrs.
- Practical part: day 3-4 hrs., night 2-3 hrs.
- No. ammo 50 pcs/day, 20 pcs/night
Content of course
- Notebook, writing tools
- Seasonal clothing
- Waterproof clothing
- Ear protection
- Tactical / shooting gloves (recommended)
- Optical observation instruments (suggested)
- Sniper rifle (available for rent: 20 EUR/day)
- Number of ammo: 70 pcs. of caliber cal. .308 Winchester (available for sale: 1,90 EUR/1 pcs. cal. .308 W. LAPUA 167 Scenar)