CQB - Tactical Entries
Description and goals of course
Course participants are prepared for an extremely high level of work and combat in built-up areas. The course is taught, tactical and technical drills, created by security experts with years of experience in the field.
The course also provides an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the different types of equipment, equipment and weapons needed to work in this risk industry. The aim of the course is to acquaint the participants with the tactical principles of mechanical breaching in CQB, to acquire the activity of an individual element and a group in CQB, while maintaining a high level of safety in shooting and control for themselves and their surroundings.
Are you interested in this course but not open?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 2 days / 12 hours
Max. capacity: 10
The course is open to civilian candidates and all armed forces
The course is open only for course graduates: Level 2 Gun and Level 2 Assault Rifle.
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Material Equipment
- Team and Team Ranking
- Starting position
- Entry Points
- Techniques and tactics of mechanical breaching: pile
- Communication li>
- Securing your workspace
What to take with you
- Notepad and stationery
- Tactical Clothing / Tactical Vest, Ballistic Vest, Helmet, Protective Mask, Tactical Gloves ... (Lendable)
- Seasonal clothes
- Hearing protection (we prefer electronic headphones) and eye protection / tactical glasses (with ballistic protection)
- Knee protection and elbow protection
- Gun pistol and holster (possibility to rent: 10, - Euro / 1 day), assault rifle (possibility to rent: 10, - Euro / 1 day) with tactical strap (point)
- Trays (3 pcs.) and Tray / Gun Cases (Possibility to Hire)
- Magazines (3 pcs.) and Magazine Cases / Assault Rifle (Lease Option)
- Number of rounds: 100 pcs. / pistol, 200 pcs / assault rifle (20Eur / 100pcs 9mm Luger, 50Eur / 200pcs 7.62x39)
- Open Mind
- Possibility to buy lunch for 5,-€ (soup and main dish; for vegetarians and vegans as well)