Private course pistol - ONE on ONE
Course description and objectives
The course is on demand - contact us at tel .: +421 917 718 467 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the course. Recommended course price: 450 Euro / 1 person, 650 Euro / 2 persons.
The private course is for an individual who can not take part in the scheduled courses regularly, and at the same time wants to achieve a higher individual level in shooting and shooting tactics.
Security and tactics in defensive shooting.
The participant is well-informed and highly professional at the end of the course to tactically and safely manipulate a short ball gun in defensive situations. All practical skills such as safety, precision, and speed in defensive situations are attained during this course with a wide range of drills performed on gun shooting. The course starts by explaining the basics of the short-span shooting theory and moves quickly to dynamic shooting itself, up to a lot of shooting.
The aim of the course is primarily to achieve skilled manipulation of a short firearm, to create a combat balance and the appropriate ratio between speed and accuracy of shooting while maintaining a high level of self-security.
- Get to know the weapons that are used during the course
- Security Drill
- Location of Material and Weapon Systems
- Ready Position
- Workspace - Work Space
- Initial Reaction
- Tasenie and gunfire
- Unplanned Overrun
- Planned / tactical overtaking
- Evaluate the situation
- Multi-Target Shooting - in one direction
- Checking and evaluating shooting
Content of course
- Notebook and writing tools
- Seasonal clothing
- Waterproof clothing
- Hearing protection (electronical headphones are preffered) and sight protection( shooting glasses)
- Pistol (available for rent: 10 .- Euro / day)
- Pistol Holster
- Magazine (3 pieces) and magazine holsters (available for rent)
- Number of bullets: 200 pcs. (available for sale: 200 pcs. / 40.- Euro)
- Upon agreement, we can also arrange everything according to the customer\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s individual needs, as well as boarding, luggage rental, fittings, and more.