Long Distance Shooting Level 4 - Advanced
Course description and objectives
Participants are familiar with completing the course with ballistics technology accurate shooting at long distances, tactical estimates and determining distances, which after completion of the course will result in a high level of precision shooting at long distances, as well as accurate shooting from awkward positions, and the shooting at an angle to the long-distance (100 m - 500 m).
The course is a continuation course Shooting at long distances Level 2 - Advanced.
- Tactical Part 2.
- Tactical exercises with live fire
- Long distance shooting: 100 - 500 m
Content of course
- Sleeping bag, sleeping pad, backpack, food for 24 hours, compass, masking agents li>
- Celta or tent, 10 m of thin rope li>
- Notebook, writing tools
- Ruler, calculator and protractor
- Seasonal clothing
- Waterproof clothing
- Ear protection (electronical headphones are preffered) and eye protection (shooting glasses) - (available for rent)
- Tactical / shooting gloves (recommended)
- Optical observation instruments (suggested)
- Sniper rifle (available for rent: 10 EUR/day)
- Number of ammo: 225 pcs. (available for sale: 180 EUR/150 pcs. cal. .308 W. LAPUA 167 Scenar)