Tactical and defensive shooting courses with a gun
Shooting while defending others
Description and goals of course
The course is intended for those interested in shooting techniques for the protection of loved ones. Situations in which you could act and use a weapon to protect others may require a different set of skills or the use of your defensive response in a different context. Shooting exercises and drills are aimed at protecting one\\\'s own person, at protecting other adults but children at the scene of an incident involving the use of a weapon for one\\\'s own defense and protection. The aim of the course is to achieve balanced accuracy and speed in the stress conditions of a dynamic incident.
|21.6.2020 - 21.6.2020||Banská 6301 - sídlo RDA, s.r.o., Nové Mesto nad Váhom||Occupied||90 EUR||Course is full Invite friends|
Time and meeting area: 08:00, Banská 6301 - sídlo RDA, s.r.o., Nové Mesto nad Váhom
Course lenght : 1 day / 6 hours
Max. capacity: 12
The course is open to civilians without a firearms license and all armed forces.
The course is open to graduates of course: Pistol level 1 - Safety and tactics in defensive shooting.
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Security Check
- Repeat shoot
- Exercises to achieve the required level of shooting accuracy
- One-handed shooting
- Drills with shooting to protect adults and children
- Shooting while disturbing a comfortable posture
- Final 3D scenario
What to take with you
- Notepad and stationery
- Seasonal clothing
- Good belt
- Pistol and magazines (3pcs) (possibility to rent: 10, -EUR / day)
- Eye and ear protection, pistol holster and magazine holsters, knee protection (free to borrow)
- Possibility to buy hot food at the shooting range worth EUR 5.50 (soup and main course)
- Ammunition - can be purchased on site - 350 pcs 9mm luger.