Tactical and defensive shooting courses with a gun
Pistol - Armorer
Description and goals of course
Participants are familiar with the construction of GLOCK weapons, as well as with all safety features of GLOCK weapons and its proper functioning.
Participants are also familiar - theoretical and by practical training - with the diagnosis of mechanical faults caused by wear and tear on gun parts and removing these faults.
Are you interested in this course but not open?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 1 day / 5 hours
Max. capacity: 12
Course is available for civilians and all armed forces.
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Safety check of weapon, safety drill.
- Familiarization with the design/construction of GLOCK weapons.
- Disassembly and assembly, basic cleaning and maintenance of GLOCK weapons.
- Disassembly and assembly of gun slide, explanation of procedures.
- Gun slide parts wear and tear diagnosis and their effect on function and safety.
- Disassembly and assembly of gun frame, explanation of procedures.
- Gun frame parts wear and tear diagnosis and their effect on function and safety.
- Disassembly and assembly of magazines.
What to take with you
- Notebook and writing tools
- GLOCK pistol (available for rent: 0 EUR/day)
- Magazine (1 pc.)
- Flashlight (available for rent)
- Gun cleaning kit