Assault Rifle Level 3 - Shooting with the use of barriers, shooting from a vehicle
Course description and objectives
During this course will participants be informed and on high level prepared for tactical and safe handling of carabine in defensive situations in order to acquire combat and mental superiority.
Acquired tactical skills, safety as well as accuracy and speed in defensive situations are achieved during this course through wide scale of carabine shooting drills.
Priority and the main objective of this course is to acquaint participants with techniques and combat tactics of barrier shooting as well as to acquaint them with differences between defensive and offensive situations.
- Immediate reaction
- Situation evaluation
- Technical and tactical spesifics of barriers
- Different positions target shooting with the use of barriers
- Schooting and movement with the use of barriers
- Multiple target shooting with the use uf barriers
- Schooting from the vehicle
- Shooting at the vehicle
- Shooting check and evaluation/ area check
Content of course
- Notebook and writing tools
- Seasonal clothing
- Waterproof clothing
- Ear protection (electronical headphones are preffered) and eye protection (shooting glasses)
- Knee pads (available for rent)
- SA vz. 58 (available for rent) with tactical strap (2-point-tactical strap is prefered)
- Magazine (4 pieces) and magazine holsters (available for rent)
- Number of bullets: 450 pcs. 7,62x39 (available for sale: 450 pcs.: 120 Eur)
- Tactical gloves (suggested)