AR15 - Armorer - Maintenance and repair
Course description and objectives
Participants are familiar with the construction of assault rifle AR15, as well as with all safety features of AR15 and its proper functioning.
Participants are also familiar - theoretical and by practical training - with the diagnosis of mechanical faults caused by wear and tear on gun parts and removing these faults.
- Safety check of weapon, safety drill.
- Familiarization with the design/construction of AR15 weapons.
- Disassembly and assembly, basic cleaning and maintenance of AR15
- Disassembly and assembly of gun slide and breech, explanation of procedures.
- Gun slide and breech parts wear and tear diagnosis and their effect on function and safety.
- Disassembly and assembly of gun frame, explanation of procedures.
- Gun frame parts wear and tear diagnosis and their effect on function and safety.
- Disassembly and assembly of magazines.
Content of course
- Notebook and writing tools
- Assault rifle AR15 (available for rent: 0 EUR/day)
- Magazine (1 pc.)
- Gun cleaning kit