Advance long range precision shooting class
*Popis a ciele kurzu
The course is aimed at developing the knowledge gained from Level 1. Deploying and expanding internal, transition and outbound ballistics. Addition of spindrift, corolius, etwos and their impact on outer ballistics. Extending wind effect, force estimate, direction, and vertical deflection.
Determining the correct distance using the intended outline and the partition rule. Developing the shooting position in the light, deepening the position and subsequently checking the shores from 100 to 500m using ballistic tables and programs to set the right vertical and horizontal values. Measuring muzzle velocity on a particular barrel in a technical and empirical manner and computing through a ballistic program.
*Zaujal vás tento kurz ale nieje otvorený?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 2 days / 16 hours
max. capacity: 6
Course is available for civilians and all armed forces.
Course is available only for paticipants of Long Distance Shooting Level 1.
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Theoretical part: 3-4 hours
- Ballistics: Outdoor, Inner - Depth and Extension
- Spindrift, Corolius, Etwos
- Vertical Wind Deflection
- Dividend rule
- Working with Ballistic Tables and Programs
- Muzzle velocity measurement and its conversion
- Dust reaction to temperature change MV / °C
- Shooting position in the light
- System setup and rectification
- Precise shooting guidelines and criteria
- Body, holding weapon, breathing, mental training, trigger
- Cleaning and maintenance Practical part
- 100m -500m / 100pcs
- Final Tutorial in a form of competition with tactical motive
What to take with you
- Notebook, writing tools
- Ruler, calculator and protractor
- Seasonal clothing, military style
- Waterproof clothing
- Ear protection (electronical headphones are preffered) and eye protection (shooting glasses) - (available for rent)
- Tactical / shooting gloves (recommended)
- Optical observation instruments (suggested)
- Sniper rifle (available for rent: 20 EUR/day)
- Number of ammo: 100 pcs. (available for sale: 1,50€/1pc cal. .308 W. LAPUA 167 Scenar)
- Possibility to shoot STEYR HS .50 BMG. 1 shot is 15,-€. Let us know if you are interested.