Tactical and defensive shooting courses with a gun
Pistol and Assault Rifle Level 2
Description and goals of course
The course participants are professionally trained for tactical and safe work with weapons, in combination with primary and secondary weapons, in high-crisis defense situations, and under the influence of stress factors, with the consequence of gaining combat and mental superiority. Tactical skills, safety, and accuracy and speed in defense situations are achieved by a wide range of exercises and drills in assault rifle and pistol shooting during the course.
The course itself is conducted for an individual element. The course is conducted using 3D-scenario exercises. Participants in the course will work in simulated defensive situations, high-defensive situations, to induce stress and crisis factors that will simulate real defensive situations.
Are you interested in this course but not open?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 2 days / 12 hours
Max. capacity: 10
The course is open to civilian candidates and all armed forces.
The course is open only for course graduates: Level 3 Gun and Level 3 Assault Rifle
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Defense shooting concept and context
- Preparing weapons to fight
- Keep weapons in battle
- Close combat techniques with assault rifle
- Close combat weapons
- Getting combat dominance
- An individual\\\'s crisis situation
- 3-D scenario exercises - high-crisis situations, stress factors
What to take with you
- Notepad and stationery
- Seasonal clothes
- Knee Protection
- Tactical / shooting gloves (recommended)
- Pistol and cartridges 3 pcs (possibility to rent: 10 EUR / day)
- Assault rifle with tactical strap and 4pcs cartridges (10 EUR / day possible)
- Gun case and magazine cases (lendable)
- Assault rifle rack (lendable)
- Ammunition pistol: 200 pcs 9mm Luger (purchase: 40 EUR / 200 pcs)
- Ammunition assault rifle: 300 pcs 7.62x39 (purchase: 80 EUR / 300 pcs)