Tactical and defensive shooting with rifle
Drills Course - Assault Rifle AR15 / M4
*Popis a ciele kurzu
Participants of the course build on the achieved shooting and technical skills from the courses: Assault Rifle Level 2, 3 (Tactical Assault Rifle - Basic Levels 1 and 2) and AR15 / M4 - Operator. Achieved tactical skills, safety as well as the balance between accuracy and speed of shooting using barriers and covers, at medium (50 m-150 m) distances, are achieved during the course by a wide range of exercises and drills while shooting from an assault rifle.
The bulk of the course is conducted in the form of drill drill training, using the barriers under the supervision of instructors.
*Zaujal vás tento kurz ale nieje otvorený?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 1 day / 6 hours
max. capacity: 12
The course is open to civilian candidates and all armed forces.
The course is open only for course graduates: AR15 / M4 - Operator
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Practicing and mastering mid-range stationary shooting techniques using barriers and covers.
- Training and mastering the triggering technique - triggering the shutter
- Practice and master a quick one-shot combat shooting while maintaining high combat efficiency and mid-range shooter accuracy.
- Practicing and mastering quick multi-target shooting, while maintaining high combat efficiency and mid-range accuracy.
- Training and mastering shooter shooting techniques, at medium distances, using barriers and covers.
What to take with you
- Notepad and stationery
- Seasonal clothes
- Hearing protection (we prefer electronic headphones) and eye protection (with ballistic protection)
- Knee Protection
- Tactical / shooting gloves (recommended)
- Assault Rifle with Tactical Strap and Magazine (3pcs) (10 EUR / day available)
- Stack Carrier (Lendable)
- Number of cartridges: 150 pcs .223 Rem. (5.56x45) (105 EUR / 150 pcs)