Drills Course - Private Security Services / City Polices
*Popis a ciele kurzu
Course participants build on shooting and technical skills from courses: SBS / MP - Shooting Training Level 2. The tactical skills, safety, and balance between accuracy and speed of shooting in defense situations are achieved by a wide range of exercises and during the course drills while shooting from a gun.
The bulk of the course is conducted by drill drill training under the supervision of instructors.
The aim of the course is to achieve a high level of shooting technique, which will ultimately determine the combat accuracy of the shooter, as well as achieve overall combat balance and the ratio between speed and accuracy of shooting, while maintaining combat efficiency in near and close range defense situations. / p>
*Zaujal vás tento kurz ale nieje otvorený?
Time and meeting area: ,
Course lenght : 1 day / 6 hours
max. capacity: 12
The course is open to SBS and MP.
The course is open only for course graduates: SBS / MP - Level 2 Training
what is waiting for you? (overview of course)
- Practicing and mastering the grip and draw technique of an initial response in non-standard positions in an individual element (2m-20m).
- Training and mastery of shooting techniques using barriers and covers in non-standard positions (2m - 20m).
- Tactics and Techniques of Action after Shooting and Defense Situation - Technique and Way of Finding and Taking a Point of Support - Hard Point.
- Individual shooting in standard and non-standard emergency situations near the vehicle.
What to take with you
- Notepad and stationery
- Seasonal clothes
- Knee Protection
- Hearing protection (we prefer electronic headphones) and eye protection (with ballistic protection)
- Pistol and cartridges (3pcs) (10 EUR / day)
- Gun case and magazine cases (lendable)
- Ammunition: 150 pcs 9mm Luger (purchase: 30 EUR / 150 pcs.)