DRAPLIAK Training Grounds
Elevation: 335 meters
GPS: N 48°44´0.37´´ E 17°47´33.98´
Drapliak Training Grounds is excellent venue for conducting training whether you are government, military, private sector, individuals or groups.
- Open space, structures and forrest
- Shooting range - 50 m
- Shooting range - 70 m
- Shooting range - 500 m
- Climbing tower – shooting, climbing and rappelling techniques
- Showers, wc and dressing room
- Classroom and community room
- Obstacle course
- Small kitchen
- Accommodation for participants
- Parking lot
- BBQ and celebration spot
- Facility is available for 500m shooting from 8:00 to 19:00 upon contacting range administrator minimum 3 days prior to your visit.
- Prices for more days of rental are calculated individually, based on customer´s requirements and degree of facility usage.
- Shooting up to 500m/ group of maximum 5 persons / 1 hour: 50,- €
- Facility rental (exterior only, no structures included) / 1 day: 350,- €
- Full facility rental (all included) / 1 day: 550,- €
cartboard target (IPSC, RDA): 1,- €
paper target (assorted): 0,5 €
steel target rental: 1,- €
Prices are valid from 1.12.2016.
Drapliak Training Grounds:
Drapliak Training Grounds is individually accessible only by means of off-road vehicle. Upon contacting the range administrator, passage for regular vehicles through active quarry can be arranged. For more information, please contact range administrator.